Monday 14 May 2012

A session with Chetan Bhagat

Chetan Bhagat is not a new name in the city any more, I have personally read a lot of books and articles that was bestowed to us by him, and he is real and has achieved most of his desires which actually hit his adrenal glands. He is one guy who believes in innovation through whatever he does. He is good author to a lot of books, a lot of films have been made successfully like Hello and Three Idiots, and he has been writing a lot of articles in different newspapers both in Hindi and English.
I got an exquisite opportunity to listen to him in one of our Strategic meet in Taj Hotel in Delhi. According to him he has always made his life exciting by developing a new “S” curve in his life. He started with writing books, initially publishers didn’t liked his write-ups but later on with a lot of persistence and perseverance he finally got a chance and wrote so many good fiction books. When he was in the verge of completing his books he always use to think of writing something new and this is how he uses to keep himself motivated. After books, he thought of seeing his books getting converted into movies, after that he started writing articles, followed by Internet, social networking and blogs. These were the sequence of activities he thought before finishing his current job in hand to avoid monotonous. By initiating all these activities he has been earning good and at the same time he has been able to convey his message and points to 50 million people across the country or rather world. What a way to lead life, he have money, millions of followers and doing great bit of work by educating and transforming his positive ideas among these young wannabes in the country.
Before attending this meeting I was a dull 12 years old employee of an MNC in Delhi and was not able to motivate myself with all possible things which I was doing, finally this idea of “S” curve actually motivated me and paved a path to think out of the box to do something which I really like in my personal and professional life. By the grace of God and with that session of Chetan, helped to start writing my Blogs, I have started taking a flurry of new initiatives in my own company and have been receiving huge appreciations and awards. I have also started taking interest in NGO volunteering works, which I was thinking to join from long time. I have been convincing my friends to do the same to feel that motivation and positive energy. I hope all you people out there will take lesson from this one incident of mine and will start creating so called “S” curve in your life, All the best!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment