Sunday 21 April 2013

Jobs for Differently Abled @ Delhi NCR

Hello Friends,

My birth on this earth is to help people with disability, I really thank my God a million times for giving me this opportunity to serve people with disability. I myself is a paraplegic and I love to work and compete with others.

I urge each one of u dear friends to divert such candidates to me for some entry level jobs, also this option is open to all Indians who are living below poverty line.

My detais are as follows:-

rajeev.rana@vodafone.com
rajeevrana2@rediffmail.com

I assure you all that I will get back to the person who is in need of jobs.

May God bless u all for helping all such persons!!

Rajiv

1 comment:

  1. Need to see more and more people coming forward to herp BPL and phycially challenged people across INDIA

    ReplyDelete