Thursday 19 April 2012

OOPPPSS WHO STOLE MY ENERGY?

One Fine morning, I got up and said,” ohhhhh I am not feeling well, severe headache followed by body ache, I said to my self probably today is not that great day for me…..

Believe me, as soon as I said, these words within my self in my brain, I started feeling drowsy and also started seeing every thing negative, starting from my mom-dad, to my maid to my sister, every one got bad treatment from me………

In the office I shouted on my juniors, I argued with my seniors and on my way I scolded my driver for every single wrong turns and red light jumps, however on the other days, I would have given him a 50Rs. to bring me in the office on time….

In the evening after returning form my office, I was not feeling well, mom-dad and my sister, no one was entering my room and I was feeling a bit left out…I thought of doing a bit of REKI and Meditation. After sitting for 10 mints, I was just analyzing as what went wrong and the WORD "FRUSTRATION", "ENERGY", was hitting my brain time and again….

I again gone into my deep brain and soul and was trying to find out the answer and finally realized that no one in this world can stole any one’s energy, while I was diving again and again into my sub conscious mind,  picture was getting more and more clearer….

Finally, I got the answer, that it was me who tackled the situation wrongly and created a bad mood for my self and finally messed-up with every single person who touched my life on that particular day. I tried to further analyze my mistakes and found that I was the only one who stole and wasted my own energy….

Next Day, I was again not well, but this time, I changed my whole perspective and said few words to my self, today the day is really going to be rocking, this is the best day, I have been allocated by my Jesus and I will take full advantage of this day, I also murmured few sentences like “day by day by every way I am getting better and better” also “If God be for me, who can be against me”…..

Then what, I started feeling a bit energetic, My body ache started reducing, I kissed my Mom and said sorry, My sister Hugged me and said, we love you, My colleagues, juniors and even my driver was giving a good look and was talking to me with full cream voice, I started getting my answers, picture was quite clear and I thought, probably, I am the best person in this world with so many people loves and cares about me….

In the evening, after returning back from my office, I was just talking to my self that only uttering few positive words, exactly after waking up in the morning and by keeping my head cool has lent me so many good things in my life, then why do we say, I am totally drained and lost all my energy after coming back from office or even just before waking-up in the morning…….Eventually, no one stole any body's energy, it is we who mess around with nature and our sub-conscious mind and loose every single thing which we already posseses….Our subconscious mind is the most strongest part in brain which works 24*7 and 365 days in a year, whatever thoughts we generate, it keeps on working till the time it gets finished. It also does not understand jokes, so, never even in jokes say any thing negative and if you do so then it will be you who is gonna pay for the consequences.

Friends, Keep this factor in mind, no one frustrates you, no one steels your energy, it is you, your nature and style and the way you see your life sucks your energy, more like a vacuum cleaner, so keep your vacuum cleaner away and try to live life with all positive thoughts in your mind….

Hope to see you all taking positives from this story and will take full advantage and will rock every single day in your respective life. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment